Traditional work is being uprooted. Knowledge and creative workers are increasingly distributed and decentralized and their work and project teams transient. Mobile access to business documents for employees and collaborators outside the company firewall is critical. Workers are geographically dispersed and increasingly blurring the boundaries between work and home life. This all leads to loosely coordinated teams collaborating on high-velocity, short-term projects. At the same time, the consumerized, easy-to-adopt-and-use technologies supporting the distributed workforce are entering a company’s IT infrastructure through the “side door” of line of business and functional management and by individual users.
In this webinar, our panel will address these topics:
- How can managers harness the creative collaboration of the distributed workforce?
- How can IT managers create more-efficient workflows for them?
- How do these workflows vary by industry?
- What kind of collaboration tools will be adopted first, and for what types of functions?
- How can companies better…
View original post 131 more words